Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need schematic of a "Miniature digital pin number lock"...

Status
Not open for further replies.

chunei

it consist of AT89C51 24PC + 2x16 LCD + 4x4 keypad
program using assembly code...
rili need help how to construct the circuits...
hope sumone can help me here..
thanks!!!!

Like Papabravo once wrote "I can do all that, where do you want to start?" :)

I suggest: you propose electrical drawings, code, ... we correct if necessary :D

What hardware do you have?
What experience to you have with µC?

Im havin : AT89C51 24PC microcontroller, LCD n keypad tat i mentioned from my previous post...

erm.. i dunhav much experience in microcontroller and can say im a beginner...
hopefully i can get some experience from here...
so da 1st problem now is i dunno how to construct da circuits....
i need a "schematic diagram" so i can buy all da components together then i can start work...
hope u can help...

Search the web. I've seen this numerous times for different MCUs, should be hard to find the hardware schematic that suits your needs. Think this is on Nigel's Tutorial site for PICs. He does mostly 'C' if I remember right, so maybe not so tought to port over to AVR. If you are new to MCU, it's a great site, even if it only focus is PIC. It helped me a lot when I was getting started with AVR. I don't use PIC or 'C", and PIC assembly sux...

oh ic... thxs for da infos.. im trying to search on da web... most of da circuits using PIC but not at89c51... sweat....

chunei said:
oh ic... thxs for da infos.. im trying to search on da web... most of da circuits using PIC but not at89c51... sweat....

The hardware part of the project will be pretty much the same regardless of which MCU. The I/O pins work pretty much identical, and that's all you will be using on this project.

**broken link removed**
http://users.tpg.com.au/gramo/Site/servo's.htm

found these 2 websites... shud be da circuit tat i wan...
connecting lcd, 89c51, keypad and servo motor all together...
but the problem now is in this circuit it is using PIC instead of 89c51...

do u hav any ideas about that? cause in my project really need to use at89c51...

chunei said:
Im havin : AT89C51 24PC microcontroller, LCD n keypad tat i mentioned from my previous post...

erm.. i dunhav much experience in microcontroller and can say im a beginner...
hopefully i can get some experience from here...
so da 1st problem now is i dunno how to construct da circuits....
i need a "schematic diagram" so i can buy all da components together then i can start work...
hope u can help...

What version of english is this?

The AT89C51 24PC seems to be a 40 pin device. Are you looking for a ready-made kit (circuit board + pre-programmed MCU)?

Last edited:
HarveyH42 said:
The AT89C51 24PC seems to be a 40 pin device. Are you looking for a ready-made kit (circuit board + pre-programmed MCU)?

hmm.. actually Im doing a project.. so Im not looking for a ready made kit...
All will start from zero.. so i will get to learn something...

Btw.. thanks guys for helping me alot.. All the infos really useful to me.. I will get back to u all after i got to construct da circuit...

**broken link removed**

from the schematic above, it is not using AT89C51 microcontroller so all the 40 pins symbols are totally different..
can anyone help me on this how to convert all the pins to the pins in AT89C51?
AT89C51 datasheet > https://www.alldatasheet.com/datasheet-pdf/pdf/56218/ATMEL/AT89C51-24PC.html

p/s : Can i know how to connect a Servo Motor to the AT89C51?

all I need to do now is to construct the circuit first before I do programming....

Sorry for asking lame questions as im just a beginner....

PD is PORT D, PB is PORT B, the numbers are the bits...

Go to this link: https://www.mytutorialcafe.com/Microcontroller Application Keypad 3.htm

It uses your MCU, explains what and why for the keypad and LCD. Check the other tutorials (all your family of controllers), maybe a servo tutorial. I've got a servo tester circuit for the tiny2313 in assembly. Haven't built it yet, but has an LCD, 4 buttons, controls 2 servos, and can decode the PPM from an R/C reciever, pretty cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back