Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need some ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

kate

hey guys! i need a project that can be applied with microcontrollers...some ideas? :?:
i need a simpler project so less stuffs can go wrong.. :)

Push a button, display a random 'dice roll', made up by twin sets of LEDs in the arrangement of dice dots. Ya don't really need a randomizer, just have it count and cycle as long as the button is held down. When the user releases at whatever time, display the current count on them. Should be pretty simple. It uses a uC, an input, outputs, and is fairly straightforward. Yes it's been done tons of times, but that doesn't stop java Tetris clones. ;)

How about a linear accelerator? Or a planetary rover?

Kate, you need to become familiar with Google. There are thousands of projects on the web for microcontrollers. Why not try to come up with an idea of your own, so that you can take credit for it.

Mike

bonxer said:
Push a button, display a random 'dice roll', made up by twin sets of LEDs in the arrangement of dice dots. Ya don't really need a randomizer, just have it count and cycle as long as the button is held down. When the user releases at whatever time, display the current count on them. Should be pretty simple. It uses a uC, an input, outputs, and is fairly straightforward. Yes it's been done tons of times, but that doesn't stop java Tetris clones. ;)

thankx a lot. :) I've read from your reply to Agent009,you suggest there to hav a Glowing Orb of Doom(TM) :wink: and i find it interesting. i just want to ask permission, can i hav it as my project? :)

Yes of course you can. I'm all about making blinky things and getting others to do it too. 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back