Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need this Components

Status
Not open for further replies.

nitins60

i am doing PC Base Storage Oscilloscope Project

need this components
1. MAX232CPE
2. PIC16F877
3. M6264P_15 8K Ram Chip
4. DIP Switch

so i am searching for Dealers in Hyderabad, India...... please let me know where can i get them???

specailly M6264P_15 8K Ram Chip

Attachments

• snap.JPG
    snap.JPG
    114.6 KB · Views: 154

A 62256 will work in the same circuit if you connect pin 1 to Vcc or ground. It doesn't matter. Or you can use the 2 extra address lines and have 4 times the memory. It might be an easier chip to find.

i am doing PC Base Storage Oscilloscope Project

need this components
1. MAX232CPE
2. PIC16F877
3. M6264P_15 8K Ram Chip
4. DIP Switch

so i am searching for Dealers in Hyderabad, India...... please let me know where can i get them???

Please contact ROLAND electronics in Koti market (gujarathi Gulli) Ph:24756823. you will get them

Check ebay for RAM. Search for 'SRAM' or 'static ram'. I recently picked up 50 pcs of 256k 70ns for 3UKP. (about $6). Also choose 'worldwide' for location, otherwise you'll just get results from your country, or whatever ebay site you started on.

If you can't get 8k ram, then get 16, or 32k...you don't have to use all the memory, just tie the higher address bits to GND. :D

In fact, most ebay shops will happily ship to india, and some are very cheap. I wouldn't be surprised if you could get all those parts in one shop for under $20 (US).

Also, I know you probably don't need the fastest oscilloscope, but I would recommend an external parallel ADC. This could be connected directly to the data I/O of the ram, so sampling speed would only be limited by the ADC and the speed at which the PIC can increment the ram address. I'm sure 1MSps would be achievable.

Blueteeth

Check ebay for RAM. Search for 'SRAM' or 'static ram'. I recently picked up 50 pcs of 256k 70ns for 3UKP. (about $6). Also choose 'worldwide' for location, otherwise you'll just get results from your country, or whatever ebay site you started on.

If you can't get 8k ram, then get 16, or 32k...you don't have to use all the memory, just tie the higher address bits to GND. :D

In fact, most ebay shops will happily ship to india, and some are very cheap. I wouldn't be surprised if you could get all those parts in one shop for under $20 (US).

Also, I know you probably don't need the fastest oscilloscope, but I would recommend an external parallel ADC. This could be connected directly to the data I/O of the ram, so sampling speed would only be limited by the ADC and the speed at which the PIC can increment the ram address. I'm sure 1MSps would be achievable.

Blueteeth

thnks for yr help. i am not that much experienced member, still studying engineering 2nd yr....

can u correct the schematic which i posted, using ADC to get more bandwidth and other ROm/flash/someother memory devices

Attachments

• snap2.JPG
    snap2.JPG
    126.5 KB · Views: 203
If you can wait two weeks microchip samples (sample.micochip.com) can provide you a PIC16F877 or free.

MAX232CPE is available on every microcontroller shop, like I bought it from Railton Electronics, Kolkata. In your place there should be some shop like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back