Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need to know exams of electrical fundamentals , for taking Achievement Exam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abeer_engjbr

Hi everyone,

I am going to take an achievement exam after two days, and I need to know useful sites that contain questions with mulitible choice , sites that have a questions about the fundemantels of electrical engineering as it is my major, in order to refresh my memory as the exam is all about the basics and I have no time going through each subject from my 4 years of study.

Please help me , I want to achieve a good mark as the result is an advantege when applying for jobs.

Thank you in advance.

I'm sorry that you remember so little from your four years of study, but I am unfamiliar with such examinations. Without knowing more about these examinations it may not be possible to help you.

Someday I might visit here and there so I can learn more about it. Good Luck on your eaxamination.

Is this like the GRE (Graduate Record Examination®)? In any case, Google finds a lot of places related to this topic.

The GRE is often used in the States to measure readiness for graduate school, but the study guides may still serve your purpose.

Last edited:
Simply ask your teacher to help you cheat on the exams.

Maybe your teacher will help you with English spelling. Multible? you mean Multiple.

I think figuring how to cheat would actually show more industry than has been applied in the previous four years. Isn't it amazing how disaster focuses the mind on a single purpose.

Papabravo said:
I think figuring how to cheat would actually show more industry than has been applied in the previous four years. Isn't it amazing how disaster focuses the mind on a single purpose.

:D :D :D oefft that's putting the finger on a sore spot:D :D :D

It's common practice (and IMO perfectly ethical) to refresh one's memory before an examination. Study guides for this type of exam are readily available.

OP did not request sample questions from the test he will take.

HI
It's not that I remember so little from my four years of study! that's not the case! The exam requires knowledge of basics, and of coures I know what I've been studying, but I need to refresh my memory as I said before.

Sorry that you couldn't help me, but I think that your replys were not as I expected.

Sorry for the spelling mistake (multiple)

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back