Need To Open Door In A Project Model

Status
Not open for further replies.

flemmard

Hi all,
How do i open a door(just model) once the command signal is one?
In detail, i wish to open a door automatically for my house project model which is pretty small.Need I to use motors? In such case, how do i slide the door in one cordinate?

Thanks

if its to push the door simply use pistons but if its a sliding door use a motor and set a time for it so after that time has passed it would stop moving
EDIT:
oh i see what are you are trying to make here.
you don't have to use a microcontroler at all just like i explained with the smoke sensor make the flip-flop activate a monostable 555 and it should open the door just once

Last edited:
For the sliding door, you just need a microswitch set up in interrupt mode, so that when the button is hit, it stops the motor.

Krumlink said:
For the sliding door, you just need a microswitch set up in interrupt mode, so that when the button is hit, it stops the motor.

Hi guys thanks for your replies.
I have a question here.For the sliding door, need i to use some gear with the motor?For my project , i need to use PIC microcontroller.So , i guess i can code my motor's action time in it.

If this is for a 'Star Trek' model door, there was a circuit I saw last week to make the noise... Will look for it if you are interested. I'm not sure where I saw it, but shouldn't be hard to back-track.

HarveyH42 said:
If this is for a 'Star Trek' model door, there was a circuit I saw last week to make the noise... Will look for it if you are interested. I'm not sure where I saw it, but shouldn't be hard to back-track.

Hi, thanks ! I will be happy if you back-track and provide me the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…