Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

new 2 voltage comparator diagrams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spikeneeds2no

having trouble going from wiring diagrams 2 comparator pin diagrams. when I look at a wiring diagram I understand posative\negative, input and output and such. Those go in and out at the corners of the triangles but my diagram has 2 wires going in\out between the corners. On the comparator pin diagram would that be pins 3 and 12 respectively? And if that is so then where does power come out? pin 1 or 14 Am I even on the right track. I'm using a lm339 and am trying to design a 12 volt photoeye to run a relay for nighttime rewind mode on a homemade solar tracker.

having trouble going from wiring diagrams 2 comparator pin diagrams. when I look at a wiring diagram I understand posative\negative, input and output and such. Those go in and out at the corners of the triangles but my diagram has 2 wires going in\out between the corners. On the comparator pin diagram would that be pins 3 and 12 respectively? And if that is so then where does power come out? pin 1 or 14 Am I even on the right track. I'm using a lm339 and am trying to design a 12 volt photoeye to run a relay for nighttime rewind mode on a homemade solar tracker.

hi,:)
Look at this image.
The +V and 0V pins are marked.
The outputs are marked.

The LM339 has 4 separate comparators.

Do you follow OK.?

Attachments

• esp01 Nov. 28.gif
    esp01 Nov. 28.gif
    20.4 KB · Views: 150
That's the "pin" diagram for the Ic. I think I get that but when I look at a "wiring" diagram with an Ic in it, they show it as a triangle with + and - on the left and output on the right but then theres 2 more lines come in. 1 from top and 1 from bottom that go to the middle of the Ic triangle. where do those 2 lines hook to the Ic when you look at the pin diagram for the comparator. That's 2 lines and 12 pins to choose from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back