new electronic lock

Status
Not open for further replies.
go to your local electronics store there are many many key switches avalable. and an alarm circuit for these would be as easy as taking a poo

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

say ever thought of using window comparators. if the opamps are of the open collector type u can connect an infinit number together and us a plug with resistors in it to produce different acceptable voltages. if the voltage of the "window" is small enough and u use like 2-4 or even more cells then it can become very difficult not to say impossible to crack especially if u use a timing circuit that gives u like 10 seconds for the code to be validated before it seals for good. it would take hours or days to crack as u'd need to try pots at different values and not have the foggiest of the values to use.

HELP!!!

hotwaterwizard said:
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
You have almost full knowledge so can u give me circut diagram & components list

i did this as my school project at the exam but have since lost the stuff i did on it. basicall u use window comparators in the configuration that give positive outputs when u use the right combination (use the resistor that along with another resistor in the circuit gives the appropriate voltage)and use open colector op amps so that by connecting all the outputs of the opamps together of as many cells as u like and pulling them up with a say 1K resistor when just one resistor in the combination is wrong the output will drop to zero as it takes only one output to go low to make a low output. u can also reverse the operation as u like and suits the rest of the circuit. also a timer can be used made with another op amp that also has an open collector output and connected with the other outputs will null the general out put after X time uless validation occurs. i am afraid i have no real schematic for all of this as it is quite simple and has to be adapted for use. later i will go back to my books to refresh on the comparators and do a simple diagram if this explanation is not clear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…