Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

New to pic micro so please be gentle

Status
Not open for further replies.

sphinxifm

Hi to all. I was wondering if i could pick your brains? I am using a pic 16f877a processor and plan to write the code in pic basic pro. If possible i would like to build a device that transmits via infared its own id code (such as UNIT01) and then the receiver reads this then transmits back to the first unit that it has recieved its id code and makes a port go high for a 1/2 second period. This project is still in the development stages so any help will be greatly appreciated and any suggestions on components etc best to use again will be greatly appreciated.
Thankyou all in advance and please be gentle :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back