Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

New To Pic18f4520

Status
Not open for further replies.

sokalpunx

I was reading some forums, and I'm having a lot of trouble getting started, but I want to program the PIC18F4520 with a simple 4-1 MUX in C. Anybody have tips or suggestions to help me start?

I was reading some forums, and I'm having a lot of trouble getting started, but I want to program the PIC18F4520 with a simple 4-1 MUX in C. Anybody have tips or suggestions to help me start?

Isn't this job for some programmable logic (i.e. $1 XC9536) or 74xx series or cmos 4000 series MUX ?

Project

It's assigned as a project and I'm having trouble getting things going, I just figured out how to get my input's read in C, and then drive an output. Nothing complex, but I'm having trouble just getting the ball rolling so to speak.

Pic18f4520

Hello,

We wrote a pic program for PIC18F452 and now we want to convert the same program to PIC18F4520. What must we do?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back