Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

New Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

matk95

Hi everyone this is my new website at **broken link removed** its got a few intresting projects and i will be adding more

Nice site. I like how the flashing LED in the video actually appears to flash at regular intervals. From other videos I've seen on Youtube, that can be hard to do (digital camera's frame rate interferes with flashing, I think).

A quick way to take your website to the next level would be to pass everything through the old spell-check before you put it up. Proper use of capitals and punctuation, along with correct spelling and grammar, can really class the place up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back