Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

newbie here

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhold_07

hi guys..
i am newbie here and i would just like to ask for some help regarding this school project of mine. could anyone make me a schematic diagram so that i could check why my work didn't function well..

my project was a power supply with the following requirements:

- 220 volts input
3 OUTPUTS
- 15 volts positive(+) and negative(-) output
- variable output 0-20 volts postive(+)
- 5 volts positive(+) output

- 1 ampere output using current booster
- with heat sink, short circuit protection using electromechanical relay,and reset button
- blown fuse indicator

all rectifiers where in bridge configuration and the transformer had an output of 18v-0v-18v.
thanks...:eek:

We don't do pupils work for them, that helps no one - least of all you!.

But if you post the circuit of what you've already done we will make suggestions on your design!.

You can base your circuit off existing linear powersupplies whch can be found from Google. It really isn't that difficult honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back