Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Newbie - Tach - Test?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hobe

Hi.

Here is a link to a schematic, and two asm files. This is my first prototype of a tach with screen readout, and I have used a variety of pieces of info and code to help compile this.

**broken link removed**

Im not going to be able to build the circuit for a while and blow the pic, but I was wondering if there is any way of testing it without actually making it? If so, would anyone be willing to run this code and see if theoretically it would load, or if there are problems?

Any help or wisdom you are able to offer would be hugely appreciated.

- Hobe

Hi Mickster.

Thank you, I will download the program and try and get it setup. However, one thing that is confusing me is that there isnt a single mention of the "@" symbol in any of my source. Is the @ symbol a warning that something else is wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back