Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

nice power supply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even with the price back up to about $8.00 it is still a good deal.

Part # PWG0050 by Lambda features Regulated +5VDC at 7amps and +3.3VDC at 10amps output. Input is 100VAC to 240VAC 50-60HZ. Open frame switching supply with .156" headers for output and input. Size only 6" x 3 1/2" x 1 1/4". Weighs 0.82 lbs. Brand new in manufacturer's box.
G12705

Ron

It's a good buy as long as you don't need adjustable voltages.

Edit: And being a switching supply it's output will be slightly noisy. Fine for digital circuits, but could be a problem for any low level analog signals.

Last edited:
my plan is to use it for my pic development board I made (see under micro controllers forum)
I should be capable of doing 5v and 3.3v pics

Plan on using a fuse. Have several 1 amp fuses I use on my CRITTER RIDDER. Some are in-line

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back