Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Nicolet Pro 20 Programming Manual

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toe Cutter

Hi. I have a Nicolet Pro 20 oscilloscope. This is a ~20 year old scope. Pretty nice, 12-bit A/D, 4-Ch, but low sample rate. I've been using it to generate I-V sweeps of solar panels and other things.

This scope has the ability to execute batch files and programs. I think the programs require some type of compiling? Not sure though. There is a built-in FFT program. I've found that batch commands can be issued across the RS-232 port. But, I don't have a programming manual.

Does anyone have a programming manual? I can transfer data off the floppy disc (which is cumbersome), and I've found the user's manual on the 'net, which is great.

If anyone has a programming manual, or knows more about the advanced features of the Nicolet Pro series scopes, please let me know. Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back