Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

nid some help pls!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

101celsius

**broken link removed**

above is my circuit picture about sound active light circuit...In the circuit has shown that the AC power supply 230V....izzit necessary to use AC 230V?? can i remove o replace it with DC?? if really do it, then what should i put to connect the board?? 3legs or 2legs plug ??

Last edited:
Yes, it needs to be AC, otherwise the light will stay on, once triggered.

This circuit is dangerous because the DC side isn't isolated from the mains.

Ic can be converted to DC, omit D1 and replace the triac with a MOSFET, e.g. IRL540.

http://www.datasheetcatalog.org/datasheet/irf/irl540.pdf

thanx very much....

thanx for advice... i tink i will try to change d bulb to LED ,remove the D1 and change AC 230V to DC 9V , is there any problem will that?? so there will be two batteries...will it functioning?

beside that, the triac gt any positive o negative terminal?? if gt, how to differenciate which is positive n which is negative??

The TRIAC has no positive or negative because it's designed for AC/

You can power the whole circuit from a 9V battery but you need to replace the TRIAC with a MOSFET, as I said above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back