Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Njm 4560 L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bennie3813

Hi Guys,

Can anyone help me with a equivalent for a NJM 4560 L. It is a Duel OP AMP and is used as a pre-Amp stage in a Audio Amplifier I have. I stay in South Africa and my Local supplier says he can not find a listing for it.

Thanks and kind Regards,
Bennie
:confused:

Bennie3813 said:
Hi Guys,

Can anyone help me with a equivalent for a NJM 4560 L. It is a Duel OP AMP and is used as a pre-Amp stage in a Audio Amplifier I have. I stay in South Africa and my Local supplier says he can not find a listing for it.

Thanks and kind Regards,
Bennie
:confused:

hi,
Just Googled, got this and others.

https://www.donberg.ie/descript/b/ba_4560.htm

Datasheet here: **broken link removed**

Last edited:
It is a low noise Yapanese (hee, hee) dual opamp.
The American LM833 or OPA2134 dual opamps have better spec's and the same pins layouts.

Might have to build an adapter to put these alternatives into a single inline socket (NJM 4560 L).

Those inline ICs are too skinny and should eat more meat. Too much rice.

Building a nifty adaptor should not be a probleme. You get those nice PCB pins and ad that to a good value ic socket, matcing the pins........... on our way !!!!!!!!

You realy think the Yank ic's is worth the trouble Scrouge ??

It is a niffty little single-in-line package. It is too bad that all manufacturers don't use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back