O.g. Popa

Status
Not open for further replies.

oomchu

ok, so I found this book, COROLLARY THEOREMS - LEARN HARDWARE FIRMWARE AND SOFTWARE DESIGN MAIN PAGE, online and was wondering if anyone had any experience with it, or knows someone who has had experience with it. I've read a couple of reviews of it on amazon and one person gave it a rather scathing review while the others loved it. So I figure I would ask someone on here rather than waste $55 bucks buying it.

Any comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Having had a look around that site and read the reviews on Amazon, I agree with the bad review. The sample chapter on the website is awful.

Why not start with a completely free book.

Mike.

From a look around the website I'd agree with Pommie: skip it. If OG Popa's grasp of microcontrollers is anything like his (her?) grasp of English grammar*, then the book is a waste of money.

* - Note: the only reason I mention this is that the same site offers a book on English grammar, but the site itself and the examples from the books use terrible grammar with numerous and consistent mistakes. Based on what I see on that site I would not recommend any book by that author.

Torben

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…