online ordering

Status
Not open for further replies.

irisd

hi
I would really appreciate if anyone can suggest me the websites from where I can order my components. 'www.digikey.com' is one I know.
Also, the tutorials on the forum for beginners is helpful.

This is a global forum. Asking for suppliers without telling where you live makes the question difficult to answer properly.

In the US I use mouser.com and newark.com. I use both Mouser.com and Newark.com. Newark is esp good for buyng PICs.

You can also use https://octopart.com locate parts or suppliers. It is a search engine for electronic parts.

irisd said:
hi
I would really appreciate if anyone can suggest me the websites from where I can order my components. 'www.digikey.com' is one I know.
I order from so many places... I'm in Canada, so the list prefers Canadian dealers. Ordering from the US means I get to wait an extra week and change for my package to sit in a brokerage warehouse. Canadian orders are direct and fast.

digikey.ca (Canada) or digikey.com (USA)
mouser.com
hvwtech.com
solarbotics.com
dipmicro.com
bgmicro.com
sparkfun.com
vakits.com
technologicalarts.com

irisd said:
hi

thanks for putting this thread and thanks to all who have replied.....
i am from india.
i need dealer from india.
is there any one who can help me..
i will be thankful of him...

Did you try with smdin.com (NO www)for most of your SMD needs. but try this with Explorer as it has not been opening on Firefox. they have a assorted minimum order of Rs500/-
You may also see www.cirkitelectro.com he has a big list and a popular supplier for contollers , RF and misc spares.

Perhaps for ready boards for testing etc www.sunrom.com can be fine. the contact nuber is +91-9825-8585-09 (Viral Purohit)

they have some components also. and many modules can be seen.

All the best Hitesh Jee

Last edited:

I stay in the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…