Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

OP Amp Math

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember and found the circuits for multiply (gain) and adding and subtracting. What I've been looking for (but not found) is to add and subtract in the same opamp. I would like to implement the equation (Vin1-Vin2)*10. Any links or circuits would be great.

I remember and found the circuits for multiply (gain) and adding and subtracting. What I've been looking for (but not found) is to add and subtract in the same opamp. I would like to implement the equation (Vin1-Vin2)*10. Any links or circuits would be great.

him
This link shows a difference OPA

**broken link removed**

Googled:
opa subtracter circuit

I didn't google those exact words. So didn't get your webpage. The links I found and literature I have left off the key sentance and equation and the end of the first section. That's exactly what I was looking for. (I knew I was close, but couldn't quite remember all the rules/math, especially to deal with R2 and R4).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back