Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Opensource EEPROM Software Recommendations

Would you find this useful?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Possibly... Depends on the end product

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

freeskier89

Hey there,

I am currently writing an opensource I2C EEPROM programming/reading software in C#, and I was wondering if you guys would have any features you would like to see in it.

In the future I will expand it to support SPI and other serial eeproms. The screenshot is really basic and is only a result of a few hours work. There will be a lot more to it. It will allow the viewing of data in ASCII,hex,decimal,or binary and will be able to import virtually any file to the memory. I could add ternary and such really easily, but I doubt anyone would use it :p.

I was thinking about eventually adding an excel addon so it could graph the data from address A to B. Do you think it would be useful?

I can code virtually anything and all suggestions will be considered! :)

Attachments

• i2cEEPROMprog.png
    i2cEEPROMprog.png
    27.1 KB · Views: 143
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back