Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Operation of 7 segment LED display with avr studio4 without using max7221 driver ic

Status
Not open for further replies.

shom_show

Myself Sumanta Kumar Show is trying to operate a 7 segment LED with avr studio4 using

Atmega32. What I have seen in internet that normally MAX7221/7219 driver IC is required. I

am trying to do that same thing without using MAX7221. Can anyone please give me his

suggestions or any sample program if you have for operating the 7 segment LED with avr

studio4 but without using max7221 ic. Yours suggestions will be highly appreciated. If possible

please email me on the below Email IDs.

Thanks in advance.

Email Id - (sumanta.show@gmail.com / show.sumanta@rediffmail.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back