Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Orbo Motor!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow,

Thats quite a stink being made over a cool-looking brushless motor, made mostly of plexiglass. I wonder how many thousands of tax/private dollars they burned up to produce that. Give most people that inhabit this place around $200. and they could build the same, or find one in surplus (it just wont look so cool).
I watched the whole thing...ddnt get the point...I guess Im just slow.
Making a cool plexiglass display of something...does not necessarily mean anything. You can make really cool stuff in miniature that doesnt scale up to anything useful.

Dummies, it uses power, spins the magnets, the coils are then used to get more energy(supposedly) than that used to spin the magnets!

Sure it does...

No, it doesn't - it uses hubris and lies to siphon money out of mar...I mean investor's wallets!

Oh goody, this weeks Perpetual Motion Machine...LOL
and you call us dummies...Ben7, the only dummies around here are the ones that pay attention to this rubbish.

Dont ask for peoples opinions on things, then call them dummies. Around where I live, thatll get you a black eye, and a few missing teeth.

Last edited:
Oh goody, this weeks Perpetual Motion Machine...LOL
and you call us dummies...Ben7, the only dummies around here are the ones that pay attention to this rubbish.

Dont ask for peoples opinions on things, then call them dummies. Around where I live, thatll get you a black eye, and a few missing teeth.

*whoosh*

I think you need to re-read the thread. ;)

Torben

Initial post: nHey what's your idea about this?:
Response to my idea of this: Dummies, it uses power, spins the magnets, the coils are then used to get more energy(supposedly) than that used to spin the magnets!
I then respond to him calling me a dummy...

Ok Torben, Ill bite...what did I miss in regards to the initial post?

Initial post: nHey what's your idea about this?:
Response to my idea of this: Dummies, it uses power, spins the magnets, the coils are then used to get more energy(supposedly) than that used to spin the magnets!
I then respond to him calling me a dummy...

Ok Torben, Ill bite...what did I miss in regards to the initial post?

The author.

Torben

Im sorry Torben...I still dont get it...please enlighten me, because I cannot find the name of the original author.

Im sorry Torben...I still dont get it...please enlighten me, because I cannot find the name of the original author.

Same place you got the name "Ben7": in the left-hand column, near the top, over the green dot. The name is "zesla". Zesla is not Ben7.

In your original post, you said:

Ben7 did not ask for anyone's opinion, nor did he make the original post; zesla did.

Torben

I watched those videos a while back and several related design concepts. The problem they have is they all suffer from a variant of 'Heisenberg's uncertainty principal'. :D

Either you can observe them not working or you can hear about them working when no one is looking! :(

That is they only work when the cameras and educated persons are not looking at them and studying how they work. When a camera or other form of intelligent observation is being directed at them they will always have some form of 'problem' that prevents them from actually working while being observed! ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back