Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Orcad schematic size so big for 11x13 paper....

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMPdeck

mates....i made this schematic diagram using orcad having a size of 33x33 inches...id like to print this schematic so i can present it to my ko workers...can any one help me? or is it possible? i nid an step by step instruction....plz...

print it to a file (this makes a *.prn file) - there is a tick box in the print window
download the OpenSource ghostscript and ghostview and use that to convert the *.prn file to a *>pdf.

with that PDF you will have more control on printing

If you are having problems with the ghostscript side of thing if you send me the *>prn file, i can convert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back