OT:Where is Estonia

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know where is slovenija
i know a lot of places in Eurobe(and world)

but what do you know about Estonia (without making a search before)

To be honest, I've got very little idea where any of the old Eastern European countries are - it was so much easier to call them all USSR!.

When watching the Eurovision Song Contest last year, I didn't even recognise some of the country names at all!.

Although I do recognise the two mentioned (so far) in this thread.

BTW, I hated geography at school, and dropped it as soon as I could.

On a similar note, I don't have much of a clue where most American states are, again USA is nice and simple :lol:

Yes it is not easy for someone from europe to say where is which country or state in USA.
I often hear from poeple here in Slovenija how can it be that Americans do not know where Slovenija is and I than ask them in which part of the USA Kentucky is and they say mmmmm......
About Estonia (from the head):
-foreign Soviet republic
-totaly diferent mentality from other ex soviet republics (western oriented)
-have huge russian population which came during USSR and dont want leave (crime)
-wery tall poeple in average
-old history
etc ....

yes, yes wery good. it actually amazes me
some on americans have thought that Estonia is a new sandwitch or something like that :evil:

and also Estonians mostly don't like when someone says that it was better when it was USSR here or we still are part of Russia\USSR

Yes but i think you can not blame americans for that because europe is quite huge and many many diferent nation.
Is it true that rusan population present more than 30% of your population now ?
Now I remember there are many gud hackers among you ,arent they?

well i dont know about those hackers... but the% of russians is decreasing every year luckily and it is yes something about 30% of our populaltion :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…