Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

outomatic conveyer belt.help...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kartix

hi every one...i need help for my project...iam to make a conveyor belt which will be planted ontop of an AGV and will start rotating to unload a metal box on it automatically when the AGV reaches a stop(destination)...all i need is a circuit diagram and any kind of suggestions will be highly appreciated....thank you all and may u have an electronic day!

Your problem is very badly defined.

1 What is an AGV?
2 Do you want the box to unload every time the AGV is stopped?
3 How do you put the box on there in the first place? If the AGV is stopped, the conveyor will be moving.
4 What power sources are available?

JimB

Agv

HI AGAIN!.AGV means an automatic guided vehicle.it shoulkd start moving wen a load is placed on it an stop on reaching destination.the vehicle should be able to distinguish between black an dwhite stripes placed on the floor.when the vehicle reaches the destination ,the conveyor belt ON the vehicle should start moving to unload the carried object,and then move bak to original position.
thnks alot for ur reply...hpe to read from u soon....

kartix said:
HI AGAIN!.AGV means an automatic guided vehicle.it shoulkd start moving wen a load is placed on it an stop on reaching destination.the vehicle should be able to distinguish between black an dwhite stripes placed on the floor.when the vehicle reaches the destination ,the conveyor belt ON the vehicle should start moving to unload the carried object,and then move bak to original position.
thnks alot for ur reply...hpe to read from u soon....
if u have built the line follower part , the agv itself , then what is the difficulty in the converyor belt part?

hello

am doing BEEUB franchise programme in INTI college malaysia.....thats my second year project.......sorry..i didnt do all the project,,,,thast a group project...my part is the conveyor...thnks....

kartix said:
am doing BEEUB franchise programme in INTI college malaysia.....thats my second year project.......sorry..i didnt do all the project,,,,thast a group project...my part is the conveyor...thnks....
ok.. the agv knows when it reaches the destination/end , so it can give a signal to u that it can unload. to know about the completion of unloading u can use object sensor .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back