Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

OverUnity.com has a prize for your perpetual energy machine...

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueroomelectronics

Hawhaw hehe, it's easy to offer a prize that's impossible to collect. Almost made an account over there just for the fun of it. I'm sure all it would do is get me streams of hate mail.
We had another thread here that wound up in the TrashCan (good riddance) for a magnet motor like the ones the ancient Egyptians used :) But you know mislaid the plans and that was that.

lol a battery powered battery charger. Then you just plug the batteries back into the charger to charge another set. Bam i win.

LOL. I could hardly navigate the website (lol) with all the ads.

Hard enough, it's downright impossible.

Hasn't mankind done the impossible a few times in the past???

But, in this I do agree. Everything must balance. You can't get more out, than what you put in. There may be a chance for near perpetual motion in zero gravity of space, but you won't be able to take anything from it.

Wrong, look into topics such as superfluids for more insight into this topic. Perpetual motion can exist, but perpetual motion that produces energy from nothing is different.

What about friction and entropy, well here on earth your not going to find anything with > 100% efficiency.

No actually Salgat he's right. You can't create power, you can convert it but you can't create it. And superfluid or not perpetual motion can not exist in the real universe. On paper if setup properly superfluidity will eliminate friction, just like super conductivity will eliminate electrical resistance, but those aren't the only things matter or energy are under the influence of. No matter how small the motion or energy loss may be it can never be zero in the real world.

Lol...I've been watching too much Silver Surfer. When I read this post the first thing that popped into my head was Galactus saying in "In all the universe there is nothing I cannot do.", and then thinking "huh, he doesn't get his energy from nowhere since he has to eat planets".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back