Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Parachute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikebits

"For Sale: Parachute. Only used once, never opened, small stain."

:)

really!? The round type or the arched type?

Also size, capacity and cost.

First dibs if the price and specs are right! :D

Last edited:
I have been out moving snow all day so I am a bit tired and I missed the joke.
My niece gets me with ones like that sometimes too! ;)

Dam I was hoping I was going to get one cheap and be able to build a para glider for next spring. :(

I don't really care if it is used and never opened the first time either. :p

AAWW. That is one thing I am not looking forward to. SNOW.

Love to hate the stuff. Unless I got some skis attached.

AAWW. That is one thing I am not looking forward to. SNOW.

We picked up a 140 HP Massey Ferguson 2745 last summer for cheap and a 9 foot Farm King blower. Moving snow on the farm has never been more fun! :D

Driving backward all day is surprisingly tiring though. I think next year I will redesign it so that its front mounted .:p

Oh ya and don't for get to pick up your extension cords and air hoses before it snows. :eek:

Well at least the blowing snow should be not coming at you as it often does when front mounted. My neighbor had a 3-pt. mounted blower.... yeah I remember him driving in reverse also. Seemed like a PIA. Mine was front mounted and the added benefit was weight on the front end for better steering on slippery surface. You could always leave it attached at the rear and mount a blade up front--- best of both worlds then.

There was a time that I looked into skydiving as a hobby. I went to a special shop to buy a parachute. The sales associate handed me a box with a picture of a funny-looking plastic bag on it. I asked, "Are you sure this is right?" He looked at me and answered, "If it doesn't work, bring it back and I'll get you another one." :D

Last edited:
There was a time that I looked into skydiving as a hobby. I went to a special shop to buy a parachute. The sales associate handed me a box with a picture of a funny-looking plastic bag on it. I asked, "Are you sure this is right?" He looked at me and answered, "If it doesn't work, bring it back and I'll get you another one." :D

Haha, good one, is that true?

Reminds me to the Italian Kamikaze pilot with 38 sorties. :D

There was a time that I looked into skydiving as a hobby. I went to a special shop to buy a parachute. The sales associate handed me a box with a picture of a funny-looking plastic bag on it. I asked, "Are you sure this is right?" He looked at me and answered, "If it doesn't work, bring it back and I'll get you another one."

Nah, sorry. It's just an adaptation of a joke I heard a long time ago :D

"If it doesn't work, bring it back and I'll get you another one."

Suddenly he pitches you the idea of having a reserve parachute with a smile "saying" will that be cash or charge.:D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back