Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Parameter Measurement opamp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Iam new to analog designing. can any one help me in measuring the parameters of the given circuit which is an opamp, transistor level circuit. i don't know how to measure and calculate the parameters like input common mode range, quiescent current, input bias current, output voltage swing, closed loop output impedance,short circuit current limit.if anyone, able to help me it would be very helpful to me.thank you in advance....

Attachments

• opamp.png
    opamp.png
    65 KB · Views: 127
If you can get accurate Spice models for each component a program such as LTSpice should give you some of the answers at least (within simulation limits).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back