Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Pay to write C Code??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shake_ECET209

Hey guys I have a project that I have been working on and I feel like I bite of more than i could chew. I am making a RTC that displays the time on an LCD, I wanted to input the time via push buttons and then add a button to display the "Time" in military time on the second line of the LCD.

I need it written and compiled in MPLAB , CCS C code.

danpiz23@hotmail.com, If anyone is interested i will pay using paypal.

Thanks

This is a one time project. I am not planning on selling any of these. I just need the source code written in CCS C, using MPLAB.
I want to pay a one-time fee for the source code.

Would you be open to receiving code written for GCC that you can just set the #defines for your compiler/mcu?

What's your schedule, and budget?

Will the author retain rights (to publish etc.) to the code?

I am thinking this is a class project.

Project

My project for class is a RTC that will use a push button to display the military time on the second line of the LCD. I am only looking for someone to write the CCS "C" source code for a RTC that will compile/simulate in mplab. I have been working on this code for a while now and I feel that I have picked a project to advanced for a beginner micro controllers class. I cant change my project at this point so I am just trying to find Real time clock source code that I can modify to display military time.

I definitively NEED the code written in CCS "C" and it has to be able to simulate/compile in MPLAB.
The author will retain 100% rights on the code. My schedule is about two weeks and the budget is negotiable, It will definitively be worth your time.

The code needs to be written using a PIC16f88.

This is NOT a request for someone to do my "project" for me. I have made many attempts to compile the source code, I just have not been able to get the desired results. I can send you my source code that simulates/compiles and you can modify it from there.

Thanks

This is NOT a request for someone to do my "project" for me. I have made many attempts to compile the source code, I just have not been able to get the desired results. I can send you my source code that simulates/compiles and you can modify it from there.

If I modify your code to make it work, and you trun that code in, then that's cheating, plain and simple. Most of the members here take that stuff pretty seriously. If the project is too advanced, I sugest you talk to your instructor about it. Maybe you'll still get a passing grade for making a good attempt. Otherwise, we are happy to look it over and make suggestions as to how you might be able to get it to work. But I'm not an expert on PIC's, so I might not be able to help much.

Last edited:
My project for class is a RTC that will use a push button to display the military time on the second line of the LCD
Thanks

Why wouldn't you just get some help ? Doing it yourself.

I don't understand why you just can't other than getting a bad grade; I get a bad grade it makes me work that much harder.

If this is not your major why then, are they making you do such an assignment?

Your not making much sense.

Last edited:
I agree with BrownOut. If you post the code here then you are likely to get free help.

I realize that this isn't what you asked for, but it's a pretty good offer none the less. The bonus for you is that your next project (if there is one) can be built on what you learn.

Have you designed a framework? Are there any routines ready for test? Does any code that you have already written compile?

Maybe you'll still get a passing grade for making a good attempt.
Well, it's good to see a less than precise combination of zeros & ones will still function somewhere else in life and achieve a "pass"???

I would fail anything that didn't do what it is supposed to...same as would happen in the real world.

It either does what it's supposed to do, or FAIL!

Last edited:
OK, maybe I am out of line here, but why is a student in this field of endeavour without his/her heart in it?
Shake... whatever is doing a sort of reverse pimping here, offering to pay for school work.
I would like to find help for him (guidance fom the teacher (?) comes to mind).
But I am an analouge guy: Many zeros, some great ones!
E

Well I already got help from another member here on this forum. Like I said before I choose this project and after a couple attempts i could take I choose a project out of my league. We had our presentations today and other students were programming there PIC16F88's to make noises when a button was pressed. Nearly 90% of the students did some variation of that.

Teachers help but mostly for trouble shooting, they want you to have the basic structure of the program written. With help from another member on this form I was able to make the program work and give a presentation on how it works.
Once you have the code working, I think its much easier too look at it and study why it works and what you can do to manipulate it.

Asking for the source code was not my way of cheating, you cant just turn it in and expect and A. I wanted to study some code from an RTC and somehow make it work for a PIC16F88. To be honest I had no idea if this was even possible without using a crystal or something.
You guys should be more open to helping out and if u don't want to then don't even post.

Not every new member is on this forum to cheat. Everyone starts somewhere so stop knocking the newbs for looking for outside help.

Not every new member is on this forum to cheat. Everyone starts somewhere so stop knocking the newbs for looking for outside help.
Not every new member is on this forum to cheat, but your original request was to hire someone to write the code.

Many of us see this as quite different than asking for examples, or asking for help.

True, it's sad that students do come here wanting to buy a completed project (or get it for free). You can search this forum for "plzzzz give me schematic and complete code it is urgent" to see why we are sensitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back