Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PCad

Status
Not open for further replies.

MNA

Is there anyway to get PCad software other than the REQUEST TRIAL from altium.com site? ....I'm really interested in it...

Are you suggesting that some pira...er wealthy benefactor, should buy a copy and give it to you. Can you tell us in 500 words or less why you might be so deserving?

Papabravo,I think there are many pirate softwares that one can find on net. Isn't it? I m not ordering anyone to buy it for me. Am I? Deserving.....I haven't said that I'm deserving.......I just want to "play" with it as I've with orcad and nothing else.....but why did u take it so seriously? I thought that if it might be available on net free somewhere,than why not use it..... I didn't find it anywhere other than altium so i requested that if anyone just got a glance on any such site......Altium will give it's trial version free so I've already requested that.....but it is taking time(I think about one month)...... It will be no problem if this forum can't help me on this....I will wait for Altium .......
Anyway thanx for the reply.....
MNA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back