PCB layout for This Security Alarm....??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. Sarma before i reply to your wonderfull Ans. i would like to ask you one more que. -----> The 12 V transformer that i had bought hav 2 wires at one side ( not sure but may be primary side) and 3 wires at the other side ,, but in circuit diagram only 2 wires are given so Is that transformer the correct one or i have purchased a wrong transformer ?? and if it is the correct one then where to connect the third wire ??

You purchased correct one i feel.
the primary can be identified by any multimeter getting higher resistance of the winding compared to very low value of centre tapped secondary ( this why three wires.)
1. what colors are used for primary(to wires side)
2. what are the colors used in three wire secondary. similar color two wires will go to the two diodes at the unmarked end. the middle one with another color would go to common (same as C1 negative)

In such case you may not need the additional diodes.

Last edited:

okk now i got it, learning much things now, thanks
sir can u also tell me how to solve first problem , i.e. To avoid damage of circuit frm neutral line voltage ? Is it always going to happen or under certain conditions, ??

shubhamjain_007 said:
okk now i got it, learning much things now, thanks
sir can u also tell me how to solve first problem , i.e. To avoid damage of circuit frm neutral line voltage ? Is it always going to happen or under certain conditions, ??

Avoid the economics of using power wires to extend the alarm
have external wires from the device. That is all.
PCB layout I made from PCB123 Package.
In the PCB I made, the centre tap is shown at top end. this joins C1 -ve

Last edited:
mvs sarma said:
Avoid the economics of using power wires to extend the alarm
have external wires from the device. That is all.
PCB layout I made from PCB123 Package.
In the PCB I made, the centre tap is shown at top end. this joins C1 -ve

THanks a lot sir ,, Even though the members here never do the full work for anyone but then too you made it for me ,, have no words just how to thank you but know one thing you are a genious and a very caring person ....
pls give me your mail address also so i would be in contact with you

It is a team of persons. there were some other advises also on line if you appriciate them.
you sholld i feel thank the team
perhaps including Mr Rami...
my email is openly avaialble on the siite

mvs sarma said:
It is a team of persons. there were some other advises also on line if you appriciate them.
you sholld i feel thank the team
perhaps including Mr Rami...
my email is openly avaialble on the siite

I think you are right sir
thanks Blueroomelectronics & Super Moderator & Rammi & eric & all other members.......................

I think throughout this thread it's been repeatedly said that the circuit is rubbish and wouldn't work - not to mention potentially dangerous.

So why are you surprised when it doesn't work?.

Nigel Goodwin said:
I think throughout this thread it's been repeatedly said that the circuit is rubbish and wouldn't work - not to mention potentially dangerous.

So why are you surprised when it doesn't work?.

HEY Super moderator Mr. MVS SARMA told me that if i connect buzzer directly without using power line for its extnsion there won't be any danger ,, and this circuit won't work i dont think any one told this as such

and that is what i want to know why it won't work.......?

Try posting the circuit EXACTLY as you've made it, if you've made it differently to the original (faulty) circuit then we don't know what it's like.

shubhamjain_007 said:
I have made that circuit BUT IT Is Not working what to doooooooooo????????????????

How to test it......??

Show us the circuit you have finally built.

Also have made that circuit BUT IT Is Not working what to doooooooooo????????????????

Does NOT tell us how you know its NOT working,.... how is it NOT working.

Post some voltage measurements you have taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…