philips rebel led?

Status
Not open for further replies.

justDIY

cadstarsucks pointed out to me that philips has released their Rebel series of smd leds.

tiny little buggers with 60-100 lumens output!

his samples are on their way, but I'm wondering if anyone else has some already, and what your initial reactions are?

**broken link removed**

cadstarsucks was banned from this forum a few weeks ago. I don't know why though, he never seemed to cause any trouble. I suppose Nigel must've managed to delete his posts that broke the rules before I managed to see them.

Nothing but you also mentioned cadstarsucks, perhaps you could point us in the direction of the post where he mentioned the said LEDs.

Philips has always owned lumileds. They recently bought out HP's stake in the company a few years back.

@Hero: here's Dans post regarding the rebel...
**broken link removed**

You mean after a motorbike that stole it's name from an older one?, I had a Suzuki Rebel back in the early 70's!

why is it so hard to stay on topic? there is a ****-chat forum folks, why not use it rather than detract from a legitimate thread?

@andy:

it appears so, smd only for now. the reasoning behind the package is extremely low thermal resistance, so heat from the junction can be transfered effectively.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…