Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Photogate Design

Status
Not open for further replies.
GordonChin said:
Hey i am new here..........Can anyone give me a design on how to build a photogate?? :)

Photogate? As in break the photo beam and some switch changes state?

You have to provide more information. Use google also.

GordonChin said:
oooo......i tried to use google but found some circuit which i tried out but can use leh here is the website : https://www.hiviz.com/tools/triggers/triggers3.htm
Please give some opinion on how to improve it

thanks you

Those are pretty basic circuits.. what about them needs improving? Their speed or sensitivity? I don't understand if you said you can or cannot use them? If not, why?

There are alot of reference designs for these types of photogates. They range from the simple photo-transistor + LED types to lasers & biased PIN photodetectors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back