Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC 16F877A and PWM

Status
Not open for further replies.

amr_007

hey all,
i am using pic16f877a and want to use the pwm integrated in it to control the intensity of a light..
i am experienced at writing with c language .
i hope you guys can help me with a smiple code to illustrate how this can be done..if there is any speical type of LED i can use to show the intensity better?...
i really hope i can get fast response as i have to deliver my project after 2 days and this is just a small part of but essential for me to continue..
i hope i can find the help i need here

First of all THANK YOU very much for ur kind help...i really appreciate it...i will try this code as fast as i can..but the problem is that i tried alot of similar codes on Proteus simluation program..and i get no output what so ever on the oscillscope or on the LED connected to ccp1 or ccp2...i hope u can help me figure out why this is happeneing?
i hope u can send me the schematic you used for this board or any other schematic working for pwm..i really tried alot and i hope u stay with me till i am done with it.
and again thanks alot for ur help..i appreciate it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back