pic 18452 using quick flash board

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweety

Can anyone please help regarding the code for the below specifications

Write an assembler program for QwikFlash board and debug it to have the following functions:
 The QwikFlash Port pins RA1, RA2, and RA3 will be outputs for LED indicators.
 Pins RD0 and RD1 will be inputs for two switches pushed by two players who compete for pushing faster when the fire LED (RA2) is turned on.
 Game will start with a reset. After the reset button is pushed and released, program will turn off all LEDs, and wait a random amount of time between 2 and 10 seconds.
 During this waiting period, if a player push its button (RD0 or RD1) then the program will turn on both the LEDs RA1+RA2 for RD0, and both RA2 and RA3 for RD1.
 When the waiting period is over, program will turn on RA2. After this instant, the program will test the inputs RD0 and RD1. With the first button pressed, the program will turn off RA2, and turn on either RA1 (if RD0 is pressed) or RA3 (if RD1 is pressed).
 After turning on RA0 or RA2, it will wait in an endless loop forever (until power off, or a player resets the circuit).

Hello

The document located **broken link removed** looks like good reading material for you.

Thank you for your reply i am having that document with me ....but i am new to assembly program so i am unable to do the assembly program to the quick flash board........

Thank you for your reply i am having that document with me ....but i am new to assembly program so i am unable to do the assembly program to the quick flash board........
Not sure how much more anyone could help. The document I sent appears to contain the solution written in assembly. Do you need someone to copy it for you into your computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…