Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC 2 PC:Serial Port

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electrix

Hi, I had recently asked 4 som help redg serial port communin. I tried Nigel's tutorials and found it really helphul 4 understanding.
I have been trying 2 write som codes 4 the same, but it aint working on my simulator. I am using the Oshon PIC simulator and have tried sending out data, but it just doesnt seen to work. Maybe someone who is also using Oshon Simulr can help me out !

I request some one to send me a simple (sample) code that I can put on my simulr, to see if the serial port is working. BTW i m using the PIC16F73.
Thx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back