Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Pic-axe08m

Status
Not open for further replies.

1986cm

Im new to this so go easy on me. Ive just started making a decision maker using a PIC-AXE08M. I have built my circuit board however i need help with the programming side of it. The circuit runs from USB and powers a rainbow LED that will constantly on. There will be an input button that when pressed i wish it to send a pulse to a 4017b that is connected to 10 LEDs. However im unsure how to send a random amount of pulses to the 4017b so that a random LED will stop on. Sorry if this makes no sense i aint very good at explaining. Any help would be great.

show us the schematic. I don't understand, what you are talking about without it. Also try asking it (with the schematic!) in the picaxe forum

maybe.. but still the schematic wouldn't hurt ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back