Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC C mikro C

Status
Not open for further replies.
mikro is a software where you can write to control the microcontroller using C language. it is more easy than writing an ASM code which is more complicated.

i donno what PIC C is tho.

Well he mentioned PIC in the first post. But I agree, C++ is the best for beginners to start understanding programming.

Did anyone mention C++? - I certainly wouldn't suggest it's the best language for beginners to learn, BASIC or Pascal are better suited to learning, particularly Pascal which is why it used to be the language of choice for programming courses.

From a modern usefulness point of view, C (and varients) is certainly the way to go, as it's likely to be the language you use most professionally, but that doesn't mean it's easy to learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back