Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC Display problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jumpingfork

I've just recently started experimenting with PIC microcontrollers (using the PIC18F2410), and I've gotten to where I cant make it do/say whatever I want on a 16x2 character display. So I went out and bought a -BLUE128x64LCD- 128 x 64 Blue Graphic LCD Display- and tried to hook it up to my PIC in the same fashion as the 16x2 char display- to absolutely no results. I just need someone to point me in the right direction: Do I need a completely different code? Does it still use C Code? I realize this is a noob question, but any help will be much appreciated.

GLCDs speak a totally different lingo to the standard character LCDs.

Your best bet is to google the datasheet for your LCD controller and adapt your code to suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back