Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC Microcontroller Bluetooth (Please help)

Status
Not open for further replies.

makhaba

Hi,

I am planning to do a bluetooth based project using Enzurio (BISMS02BI or TRBLU23-00200) blue2i and Microchip PIC microcontroller.Do you guys perhaps know any discussion forum where I can ask people from or get information from. I have never worked with these before and I would like to get sample code on how to send AT commands, set baud rate and access registers on one of these chips using C language. If you know anyone or a discusion forum that might help or if you can please. I need example codes that has been proven to work, just to see how to send AT commands with C. I know you need to send the ASCII code of an AT command, but how and how to access different registers in these chips and set baud rate. Please help. will it be possible. The PIC microcontroller will be connected to Blue2i via UART and I will be using C30 C compiler. Please help,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Thanks in advance,

Lusikisiki

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back