Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Pic simulator(hardware)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wond3rboy

:confused:i downloaded some video tutorials of pic micros from digitral-diy.net. there i saw him use swordfish and another simulator in which the whole ckt was simulated(hardware) with the prorgammed pic and it ws flashing the led. does any one know what is the name of that simulator and whre can i get it.i can post the link of the tutorials if any one wants them?

:confused:i downloaded some video tutorials of pic micros from digitral-diy.net. there i saw him use swordfish and another simulator in which the whole ckt was simulated(hardware) with the prorgammed pic and it ws flashing the led. does any one know what is the name of that simulator and whre can i get it.i can post the link of the tutorials if any one wants them?

hi,
Try Gramo's link at the bottom of this post.:)

Just noticed you mis spelled digitral. Its Gramo's!

Gramo is a member of this forum drop him a PM.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back