Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC16C71 programming

Status
Not open for further replies.

vr

Hi,
Is programming the PIC16C71 (sending a hex file to the PIC from a PC), the same as PIC16C74 as far as timing diagrams are concerned or is it different? Where can we find the timing diagrams for the programming?
Thank you.

vr said:
Hi,
Is programming the PIC16C71 (sending a hex file to the PIC from a PC), the same as PIC16C74 as far as timing diagrams are concerned or is it different? Where can we find the timing diagrams for the programming?
Thank you.
Just one question, Why do you still use 16C PICs ?

Wanted to use the PICs available for an project which uses ADC. Had a few of PIC16C71s with me. This is my reason to use them. Did not want to go and buy when these are available.

Thank you williB. Have seen this pdf before at microchip website. Did not have enough time to check out the timing diagram, as it was 284 pages long. But this time , will take a look at it.

Actually my programmer will program a PIC16C74. However my code does not support PIC16C71. If the same choice (PIC16C74) can be used for PIC16C71, then it is of no point for me to modify the code. This is another reason for this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back