Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC16F877A Projects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roy2777

Hi all,

I'm new here. I need some guidance and advice about my project entitled "Monitoring Home Solar Energy Through Internet".

The input is analogue input(in Volt) and we want to read it as temperature. We want to transfer the data to the server and can see the temperature through internet.

Now we have problem to program 16F877A. We want to program it to take analogue input and output using RS232. Anyone have some ideas or example of this program? Hopefully in C programming.

And also anyone can give ideas on how the circuit would be?

We also need interface from serial port to computer/interface. Then we can transmit it to the server using LAN. Anyone have ideas?

Thanks

Roy2777 said:
Hi all,

I'm new here. I need some guidance and advice about my project entitled "Monitoring Home Solar Energy Through Internet".

The input is analogue input(in Volt) and we want to read it as temperature. We want to transfer the data to the server and can see the temperature through internet.

Now we have problem to program 16F877A. We want to program it to take analogue input and output using RS232. Anyone have some ideas or example of this program? Hopefully in C programming.

And also anyone can give ideas on how the circuit would be?

We also need interface from serial port to computer/interface. Then we can transmit it to the server using LAN. Anyone have ideas?

Thanks

That's a very common and pretty simple application, done by many many people and companies both commercially and as hobby. Have you searched the microchip's web site application database?

:efty

Leftyretro said:
That's a very common and pretty simple application, done by many many people and companies both commercially and as hobby. Have you searched the microchip's web site application database?

:efty

Not yet. Do you have the URL? If you have can give to me.

Thanks.

Thanks efty.

Do anyone here know how to convert analog input(voltage) to temperature reading? Using PIC16F877A C program and circuit diagram maybe?

Hi guys,

I have a project which i will call Weather Station, I am using a pic16f877a
but i am having problem on the feature that is the wind guage...my project has a wind direction sensor, wind gauge and temperature...i want to get the concept of a speedometer and apply it to the wind guage...please help me know the program of a certain speedometer using pic16f877a.....tanx

Hi every one
I am new here
I start learn about pic from 3 monthes
now i have project in pic16f877a to measure ac voltage currents frequency power and factor corrections
i have aproblem in using analog to digital pins
if there's any assistance programs in assembley languages .iwill be very happy
thanks
baye

mmmeemoo said:
Hi every one
I am new here
I start learn about pic from 3 monthes
now i have project in pic16f877a to measure ac voltage currents frequency power and factor corrections
i have aproblem in using analog to digital pins
if there's any assistance programs in assembley languages .iwill be very happy
thanks
baye

Check my tutorials.

I want a detailed description of pic

That is called a 'Data Sheet' and there is one or more for each PIC. You can get them at Microchip's site:
Microchip Technology Inc. is a Leading Provider of Microcontroller and Analog Semiconductors, providing low-risk product development, lower total system cost and faster time to market for thousands of diverse customer applications worldwide.
Look under Design -> Technical Documentation -> Data Sheets

or just look at the lower left of the page and you will see a link.

Last edited:
I am doing the smart cane project using pic16f877a with c programming.I am using ultrasonic transmitter and receiver separately.I want a detailed description of circuit diagrams and program.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back