Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Pic16f877a

Status
Not open for further replies.

john_wafik

hiii ... i hope u fine
i want help really :) i want to connect PIC16F877A to the ethernet to get data from internet and display it on the LCD but to make this i have to use ENC28J60 connected .... so i ask for help doing this thing without using the ENC28J60 IC ... can i make it directly from the PIC .... so please help or suggestions for this idea .....

thanks for lisening....

If you really hate the easy to use ENC28J60 IC with free code from Microchip here are a few other choices:
https://electronics-diy.com/electronic_schematic.php?id=758
If you want to find one of those ISA ethernet cards:
**broken link removed**
Me, I'd just use the ENC28J60 or one of the other PICs with built in ethernet because it is easier.

thanks alot really for your attention... but i have one problem that i cant get ENC28J60 from my country and i cant also find the built in PIC ethernet ... so i just tried :d .... thanks for the sites really amazing :d

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back