Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Pic18f876

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saurabh.garg

Hi..
I need ur help guys!! I am working on PIC16F876 and I dont have knowledge about programming PIC's. If you know some good tutorials for the PIC's, except for the datasheets(they are to cumbersome:confused: ), then plz letme know. I basically want to know what is the function of each register.

Secondly I have to connect the PIC to the MMC on the SPI bus to read the data only. What are the steps to make that happen!

References for the PIC-MMC interface over SPI bus would be very helpfull.

Thanks

You have to learn to read the datasheets. There is no way around this.

Start with . He includes instructions for building a 16F628 board. You could also use a solderless breadboard.

Take your time. Do not try to understand everything at once. Concentrate on what you are learning each step along the way.

If you run into a term you do not understand look it up on wikipedia. It has a good set of working definitions. You can also google for information or examples. In the past students often learned as much from each other as their teachers, these days the same type of sharing can be had via google. If that fails you can ask here for help.

HTH
3v0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back