Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC24Hxx help needed !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordz

I built a 'bare bones' digital storage 'scope with a KS0108 graphic LCD and an 18F series PIC. It is a little too slow for the what I have in mind and am trying to port it to the 24H series which are way faster in terms of A/D sample and store. Problem is I use .ASM and there seems to be support for the dsPIC and 24H in C only. Microchip have been unable to help with sample code as they have non available yet ! Anyway, I can't seem to get a simple LED toggle running, it is likely that there is a problem with my configuration for the clock. Anyone got a simple 'hello world' for the 24H range please ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back