Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PicKit2 Debug Express

Status
Not open for further replies.

tunedwolf

I assume you all know about the special from EPE & Microchip...if not here's a heads up...

EPE Magazine have published a coupon code in the November Issue for the PicKit2 Debug Express kit, that will allow anyone in the UK to get one for £9.99 delivered. This is a UK only offer though, so only addresses in the UK will qualify. Also only one per household & email address, although nothing stopping you using your neighbours address and a spare email address if you wanted two of them !

It wouldn't be ethical for me to publish the ordering instructions or coupon code given that EPE are obviously benefiting from the additional sales as a result, however, the magazine can be purchased online for £3 from their site.

So basically £12.99 will get you a nice new genuine Microchip PicKit2, and a PIC16F887 demo board, plus all the leads and software delivered to your door direct from your pals at Microchip. You need to allow up to 28 days for delivery, so don't be in too much of a rush.

I have ordered one already, if for no other reason just to have a spare Logic Analyser for my tool box...
A while back I ordered a clone from Sure Electronics that was similar money and it has performed flawlessly, however a genuine one at this price is too good an opportunity to miss I think.

I'll just mention now that I have nothing whatsoever to do with EPE Magazine, other than occasionally reading an issue that has something in it that interests me, and this definitely interested me ;)

rgds

Hehe...well...I was obviously sleeping that day :p

I'm buggered as to how I missed reading the previous posts about it.

Perhaps someone else that was sleeping that day too will benefit from this additional post :D

rgds

I got mine a week or two ago, actually I don't really collect the magazine but there is a article on the ENC28J60 which I am going to keep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back