Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIR amplification stage

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmirVaziri

I am using two IRA-E712ST3 sensors to detect fire. I will be connecting these infrared sensors to a PIC 18F452 microcontroller. The sensors will be used in a miss or hit type of application. I am not concerned about the distance of the target at all. However, I am having problems designing the amplification stage. I am aware of the low voltage peak to peak but how can I get around that. Also, I know that the sensor will be sensitive to mid infrared waves however, I don't know whether I need a band pass filter or not?

Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks

I have attached the data sheet in case.

FOR DATA YOU MUST LOOK AT THE E-900 SERIES OF THE DATA SHEET.

Attachments

• 71928.pdf
    542.9 KB · Views: 295
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back