Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

pl help regrding solar applications!!!!.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

rupesh pawar

hello all there,

i am studing 4th year electrical engineering in COEP pune.
for my B Tech project i am doing MAXIMUM POWER SOLAR POWER TRACKER...

but the maximum power tracking circuit (using PIC micro-controller) that i have got is applicable only for those solar panels which have 100-200 watts...

but the real problem is that we have 1000-1200 watts solar panels mounted in my department...

& i require to use those solar panels(1000-1200 watts) only...!!

so is there any way that i could modify the given circuit for 100-200 watts so that it will be applicable for 1000-1200 watts solar panels i am having ??

i really want to buid a maximum efficient solar battery chager...

so please share your views , opinions , & suggestions here...!!

ANY HELP REGARDING THIS IS HUGELY APPRECIATED..

CHEERS
RUPESH PAWAR.
B TECH (ELECTRICAL)
rupesh.coep@gmail.com

Attachments

• ckt diagram.pdf
    64.6 KB · Views: 587
  • report.pdf
    400.5 KB · Views: 349
I suggest you try reading the website you're already looking at, which explains how it works, and even gives the source code for the processor.

I would already consider using someone elses project in this way as cheating, but asking for help to modify it is really cheating!. It's supposed to be YOUR project, it doesn't look like you deserve to pass your course!.

hey,
me too working on a solar system,MPPT will be part of it.
MPPT is a very effecient method to charge batteries,and its not as easy as it seems to be.
I would advise you to read much about that technique,which is used by many notorious solar chargers manufacturing company, and try to design your own MPPT.Working on somebody else design is ,as Nigel said, Cheating.Neways, i dont think that supervisor is dumb enough not to notice that you used somebody else project,simple questions about the design might unmask you.:D
Do something that you will be proud of,that will give you self-satisfaction .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back