PLEASE: ANY CIRCUIT THAT CAN move away THE SHARKS FROM MY BOAT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mosnfady

HI SIRS, CUOLD ANY ONE HELP ME TO GIVE ME A SIMPLE CICUIT ( FOR BOAT ) THAT CAN abduce OR ESCAPING THE SHARKS OR ANY predator FISH AWAY
WAITING FORWORD YOUR REPLAY SOON
THANKS,

No need a circuit for your boat.Just give shark food for the sharks.So they will eat that not eating your boat.

hi,
I have seen many documentary TV programs that have demonstrated shark repelling electronic devices.
None are 100% reliable, sometimes they are very effective, other times the sharks are not even concerned.

If anyone could develop a 100% guaranteed shark repellant, they would be able to write their own cheque.

The mythbusters demonstrated a hard fist to the sharks nose was effective, noway would I try it!.

Can you tell us what country you are in?

Sharks are living in deep sea area they won’t stay near the shore. What is the type of boat you have? I don’t know whether you can go so far with your boat .Is it a troller boat?

Also note it’s illegal to cross the higher depth area without you have a specific license for your boat with ships registry. Why I’m telling this I was a sailor for 4 years. I know about ROR (Rules of the Road).fisherman’s vessels & merchant ships are completely two different things. Fisherman’s are allowed to go in a specific manner. They are not allowed to go to the deep sea. Be careful with the coast guard.

I didn't know the Nile River had sharks!

Just stay in your boat. The water is for large, dangerous fish, giant squid, flesh tearing coral, and stinging jellyfish. Go swim in a hotel pool.

When I was in the Royal Navy the sonar on my 1st ship (HMS Euryalus) put a 6kHz signal at 32kW into the water.
It was very irritating to the crew so I'm sure a marine life nearby must have thought they were listening to Pop Idol contestants through Metallica's PA system.
You could try fitting the same to your boat lmao

Hi these avoiding techniques were given in my nautical college. I don’t know whether these are useful for you. I just copied from my book.

*Stay out of shark-infested waters. (Avoid swimming near fishing activity.)

*Know your shark. (But keep in mind that any shark over 6 feet in length should be considered potentially dangerous.) Recognize aggressive behavior. Sharks swimming slowly and smoothly are generally not a threat.

*Carry a weapon.
*Dress appropriately. (Bright or flashy colors with high contrast (jwellery) can attract sharks.
*Swim in a group.
*Stay out of the water at night (Sharks hunt most actively at these times)
*Stay out of the water if bleeding.
*Remain calm.
*Don’t carry dead fish in your boat.

New Shark repellent uses chemicals. It’s worthy to keep one in your boat. Also a weapon.

Good Luck

Shoot the sharks then run away. The other sharks will stay behind to eat the dead sharks.

I just wear my lucky ham whenever I go in the ocean, and have never had a problem.

sam

Just an idea; doubt that it would work. There was a special on PBS the other night about "alien fish", these fish would actually "stun" their prey by flashing light at them. Maybe you could build a [waterproof] strobe light that has A LOT of power. Dip it below the water and give it all the power you boat can muster.

I just hope you aren't a fisherman... it may scare away the rest of the fish, too...

Like i said, i don't know ANYTHING about marine life, so if this would not work, let me know.

extension cord + water + sharks = dead sharks

Seems simple enough. But then I hear sharks can detect minute voltages, so you'll probably start attracting sharks from the california coast....... which is ok by me.

I have a friend that was a sonar operator in the US Navy on a nuclear sub. He claims to have killed sharks with the sonar on more than one occasion. I have no reason to doubt his story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…